Check out Mizzou’s textbook example of what not to do when dealing with the online community. The bloggers new demands for his domain? Priceless. If UVa wanted the “Good Ol’ Blog” and pulled a stunt like this, I’d demand:
– “HooVision” will from now on be referred to as “VandyHooVision.”
– I get to kick the opening kickoff against USC.
– Chik-fil-A sandwiches be parachuted from the sky every halftime during every football season.
– Peabody Hall be renamed Castonza Hall.
– The person that decided to sell tap water for $3-fifty a cup must be fired. Immediately.
Any thing else? Oh, one more thing: Free luxury box seats to every home game of every sport with full spread of food and beer plus a free parking pass for the spot closest to the games. Yes, that would be a fair exchange for the most powerful Wahoo blog in all the land.