Category 6, a Miami Hurricane blog, took a crack at ranking the ACC’s running back position by team recently. Here’s the article. Cat 6 placed Virginia 6th on the list; UNC ranked No. 1.
As for the running back with the best hands in the conference? Category 6 likes Virginia’s Perry Jones for that honor. That makes sense after Jones pulled in 48 receptions last season. Plus, UVa likes to use Jones in patterns to create mismatches with linebackers in part due to his pass-catching ability.
How would you rank the ACC’s running back position by team? Share your thoughts on the football message board.
Hoo-Tube Video Of The Day
The Afternoon Break includes a daily video. Today’s pick is a highlight video of former basketball forward Adrian Joseph.
- On the EDGE subscribers board, Chris Horne’s latest article has sparked some thoughts here. There’s also a solid conversation going on here about the impact of winning football programs on institutions as a whole.
- The football board is talking about the latest NCAA video game and recruit Taquan Mizzell.
- The basketball board had a great thread about picking posters for your team NBA Draft style. Read it here. There’s also this thread discussing some rankings for incoming freshmen.
- How do you think the ACC will shake out in men’s soccer this season? Share your thoughts here.
- The Corner variety pack: Bachelor weekend in Chicago, anniversaries, and the Grateful Dead.
This portion of the break looks at TheSabre.com’s favorite Twitter retweet of the day. Follow @thesabre.
Today’s retweet is from Virginia and New York Giants linebacker Clint Sintim (follow @ClintSintim52), who is also a contributing columnist here at TheSabre.com.